Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

I am from Kuwait, and my dog is a toy poodle, she is a 12

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I am from Kuwait, and my dog is a toy poodle, she is a 12 yrs old. Her doctor asked for a group of medicine , and all is available except Aminyllin 100mg . she needs to take 3 times a day "every 8 hrs"
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i need to buy the medicine online.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please can you answer me , as I need to leave the place
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to prescribe through this venue. Our governing bodies don't consider this conversation to be a proper pet-vet-client relationship. Your best bet is to have your dog's vet either call in a prescription or give you one which you could fax to an online pharmacy who ships to Kuwait. You'll need to google the keywords "veterinary, pharmacy, international" to find such a pharmacy.

Please respond with further questions or concerns if you wish.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you so much Dr. Michael

Thank you for your understanding.