Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

, and we have just got our first kitten recently - she

Customer Question

Customer: Hello :)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** we have just got our first kitten recently - she is now 8 months old, affectionate, really happy and healthy and we love her! We live in a very remote location in Wales and about 3 weeks ago, a ferral cat turned up looking very scraggy and with audible breathing .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have been feeding him every day but he is VERY nervous! His fur and condition is quickly improving and he is relaxing a little but will not be approached too close or touched.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian in the US who works exclusively with cats and dogs. I see that you have an 8 month old kitty and a recently acquired stray who has been coming around. I'm glad to hear that he's looking better as you're caring for him. What questions can I answer for you about your kitties?

~Dr. Sara