Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My Three year old Manx cross is vomiting every 20 to 30

Customer Question

My Three year old Manx cross is vomiting every 20 to 30 minutes over the last couple of hours. He is 14 pounds and he is vomiting liquid at this point. I have seen him in the litter box and noticed no problems. He is not feverish--at least his ears are not warm. We have not seen him eat or chew anything unusual. His shots are all up to date. His eyes seem normal and he is walking fine. He is responsive when we speak to him, but he wants to retreat and continue to uochuck. We have an emergency vet ten minutes away. Are we at that point? Also, our other two cats seem fine.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Was color are his gums?

If you press into his abdomen from both sides, is he painful or uncomfortable?

Is he hiding a lot?