Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

We spoke earlier about my Louie.. I arrived home and first

Customer Question

Hello Doc.. We spoke earlier about my Louie.. I arrived home and for the first time Louie had urinated on my favorite place to sleep and relax on my sofa.. I gave him the Valium, set up the new litter box with Pine litter, brought him to it and placed him in it to let him know that it's his.. I wouldn't let the other cat near it.. I reopened the apartment again to give him some freedom of movement again.. I picked him up and held him for a bit to tell him he is going to get better and I'm going to help him. He knows he upset me by peeing in my fav spot and I told him I was upset w him but I didn't yell or throw a tantrum.. Just cleaned and went to work setting him up and trying to cat proof as much as possible.. Am I missing anything
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I noticed that He did go to the bathroom area near the box to check it out.. Hasn't used it yet but I imagine he's empty by now lol
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much for the update! I reckon you're right - he's all peed out right now! Take care and let me know if I can be of assistance again in the future :)

~Dr. Sara