Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

Dear Dr., Thank you to my query. Unfortunately, Salem is in

Customer Question

Dear Dr. B,Thank you for responding to my query. Unfortunately, Salem is in Laayoune, Western Sahara where I live and work. I left for the holidays and this is when he stopped eating. As the products you mentioned are not available in Laayoune, can my roommate give him infant formula milk for now?
Carmen
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello again,

She can but it would be better to use a kitten replacer milk if you are going to do so (since human formulas could cause him diarrhea). But again even if you are remote, she could always water down canned kitten food to syringe feed him until you can get back to him or have him seen.

Please take care,

Dr. B.