Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My three to four mounth old kitten is sick and won't move, s

Customer Question

My three to four mounth old kitten is sick and won't move, his eyes and nose are shut, and he pees himself as he is still on the ground!
None of vetinarian hospitals are open, and I'm scared he can't wait for tomorrow. What do I do.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information to better assist you if you don't mind.

How long has Alexander been like this?

When was the last time he ate or drank anything?

When you say his eyes and nose are shut, do you mean they are covered in dried discharge?

Has he been seen by a vet ever yet and has he had any vaccines?

Can you look at his gums and see if they are nice and pink and if the color comes back quickly when you press on them? Are they wet or tacky to the touch?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.