Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My 5 year old cat has had story of urinating little drops

Customer Question

My 5 year old cat has had history of urinating little drops and in spots he shouldn't be. Repeated vet visits said he wasn't blocked gave some pain Meds and he ended up being ok. Now tonight last few days same thing. He's been throwing up and peeing drops or full pee outside litter box. He is supper lethargic and eyes look glazed. He is making a strange noise every bit. I'm becoming very concerned that he is in alotnof pain. The bet showed me how to check for a blockage which I don't feel. What should I do? It is 9pm on Xmas night.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I press near or on his bladder and starts to cry. But I don't feel anything. My vet said I would feel a golf ball in his bladder if it was blocked
Expert:  petdrz replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance. Were you able to find someone to help your guy last night or is he still exhibiting symptoms of distress?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It's ok we are actually just walked into the ver
Expert:  petdrz replied 11 months ago.

OK, great. That sounds like what he needed. Good luck with him.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Total blockage he's being admitted. Thank you
Expert:  petdrz replied 11 months ago.

It is so good that you got him there. I hope all goes well for him.