Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Ct not eating. acts sluggish. when she moves very slow.

Customer Question

ct not eating. acts sluggish. when she moves very slow. meows like she trying to tell me she is hurting
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I am sorry to hear that Inky is not feeling well this evening.

Does she have any health problems that we know of (kidney disease, diabetes, high thyroid, etc?) Have you seen any changes in her urination habits? Any vomiting or diarrhea? When was the last time you saw her eat? Any weight loss?

Please let me know the answers to the questions so that I can help you and Inky this evening.

Best regards,

Dr. Amanda

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

I am getting ready to log off for the night. I am sorry that we weren't able to talk about your kitty tonight. I am going to opt out so that another expert can help you this evening.

Good luck to you and your cat!

Dr. A

Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Good morning - I'm Dr. Sara. It appears that we weren't able to connect with you last night. How is Inky doing this morning? If you still need help, we would greatly appreciate it if you could give us some more information on how Inky is doing by answering the questions that Dr. A posted above. Once we know more about what's going on, we can start to help.

Thanks!

~Dr. Sara