Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Cat has been vomiting bile seven hours. She has had two

Customer Question

Hi. Cat has been vomiting bile for about seven hours. She has had two bowel movements, the last with blood. Vomit is now tinged with blood. She is on Levocrine for thyroid and was fine this morning at 06:00 a.m. (I'm in California). She is still attempting to drink but vomits after.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have given 1cc of watered down baby food twice. She kept the first one down for a while, not the second. The second dose had the pepcid in it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Her last blood tests (September) came back perfect. She is an inside cat only.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seriously, someone was there asking for money and then disappears?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. 'H' who asked for me to make the deposit has just disappeared. I'm betting I don't hear a word from you, considering the number of complaints out there. Guessing Dr. H is just some kid typing stuff to lure people into paying. Shame on you.
Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr.Jess. It appears you were posting last night and no vets were online to take your questions (whatever notification you were getting was just from the administrator). I apologize for that. How is your kitty doing this morning?

Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

It appears you are no longer online, and I am getting ready to head out, so I am going to open your question back up to other experts in case you are back online later.

Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

Hello. It looks as if you were not getting a response in the time that you were online early this morning. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing help with Mouse. If so, please update me as to how things are going at this time and I will respond back.