Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience treating cats in my practice.
16881297

My 14 year old cat is coughing,like a screech. s breathing

Customer Question

My 14 year old cat is coughing,like a screech. his breathing is not so good. Went to Vet. cost me 130.00 and he is still sick.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry to hear about your guys condition....it appears that he probably has Congestive Heart Disease (CHF) which will require medications to help him past this. I know it is expensive to take your guy to your vet but there is no other choice so they can test to see if this is really CHF.
Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you
Sincerely, ***** *****