Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I saw that you answered a question about an Egyptian Mau

Customer Question

I saw that you answered a question about an Egyptian Mau cat. I am an attorney searching for a veterinarian with experience in treating Mau cats and knowledgeable about the breed. Are you such an expert or do you know of one preferably in the NY-CT area?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. I'm a licensed veterinarian who works exclusively with cats and dogs. My dad is a vet and our close family friend has bred Egyptian Maus for all of my life, so I'm familiar with the breed. What questions do you have?

~Dr. Sara

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was looking for an expert veterinarian in Egyptian Maus who testifies in court about their temperament and susceptibility to certain diseases.
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, I'm not available for any legal testimony - I thought perhaps you had a medical question about your own Mau. I'll opt out to open the question back up to the other experts.

Take care

~Dr. Sara

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** hear from someone soon?