Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

Vet I am desparate 2 find wot is wrong with this cat im cat

Customer Question

Good Morning Vet
I am desparate 2 find wot is wrong with this cat im cat sitting as live remote nt and no vet...plz help Sharon
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its left paw leg lookz like its broken
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Sharon, assessing trauma in a long distance fashion is the most difficult thing an online vet can do. Do you know of any history that might suggest that there's a break in Snikaz's bone(s)? Can you upload a photo of the area to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to communicate with customers by phone. Please stay in this conversation if you wish.