Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat went mossing and came home a coulle of days later

Customer Question

Hi there, my cat went mossing and came home a coulle of days later with a bad ear and eye. His ear has since cleared up as ive cleaned it however his eye is still swollen red and weepy. He is eating normally however just tired and a bit lifeless. I can afford to take him to the bet right now and a friend has some eye drops from when there cat gotnin a fight , will these be okay to use on him and is there abyji f else i can do to help his eye ?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am sorry to hear about your kitty. Is there any way you can post a photo of his eye here? The other important thing I need to know is what is the eye medication your friend has? I need to know the name/ingredients in the eye drop to know if it is safe for your kitty. Is he eating/drinking/breathing ok?