Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My 2.year old female cat has had blood in her urine. The

Customer Question

My 2.year old female cat has had blood in her urine. The first time I noticed, it was because she had urinated too high up the side of the litter box and it wound up on the floor. It was a puddle of liquid that looked like you would find in the bottom of a ground beef package. Our vet aspirated some urine and did a UA and a blood workup and everything was normal. That was a couple pf months ago. Today I found a small amount of blood in the seam of the litter box and five separate urine clods that were tinted a terra cotta color. She seems completely health and happy and I see no evidence of blood on her body. Any ideas?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Did your vet do xrays?

2- Was she treated with antibiotics? If so, what was the name?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
antibiotics just as a precaution. No xrays.How come you are not the vet I was initially shown as being the one to answer this question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
clavamox drops 15cc
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

It is possible the vet you requested is no longer online. Would you like to wait for a specific vet? I will be glad to opt out. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's just a cheesy ploy to get people on board. We're here now. Let's see what you have to say.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

I will opt out and allow another expert to help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a total refund.