Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I cat has had surgery once and been treated many times

Customer Question

I cat has had surgery once and been treated many times for kidney stones. Pills are good I know but it is very difficult to get her to swallow them. Liquid that I can put in a dropper works fine. Please recommend a good one that I can order. Thank you
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not interested in a monthly plan and I suppose I have misread your information. I simply wanted to order some liquid medicine today and that is all..............can I do that or not.............I am confused. Your information about the monthly is not exactly clear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund the $31.00 to my mastercard account. I don't feel that I should be charged that amount of money when I got no help at all. Thank you....my phone # ***** ***** do expect a refund....