Dr B
Dr B, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My kitten was playing now hes just laying around he still

Customer Question

my kitten was playing now hes just laying around he still eats and drinks but wont play just sleeps
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this.....this may be an indication that he is very sick....it i I can only give you possibilities on what could be wrong, He will have to be seen in person for this and diagnosed with some routine testing.I would suggest that you take him in very soon. Sincerely, DRB

This could be a serious virus or could be a serious parasite infection, so please have him seen very soon...

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Your kitten needs to be tested for feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency virus as well as having a parasite check and flea check......these things are all common in kittens and can kill them. And there is nothing you can do at home for any of these. I will check back with you tonight but please get your littel kitty to the vet today. Thank you, DRB