brisadog
brisadog,
Experience:  dasdasd
25524280

Lou. adopted a cat which is sneezing and has a squinty, red

Customer Question

Customer: Lou. adopted a cat which is sneezing and has a squinty, red eye. they gave me erythromycin ophthalmic ointment usp, 0.5% and Azithromycin... are both these safe.?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The cat is sneezing, had a red squinty eye, other than that she seems fine. people at shelter gave me gave me erythromycin ophthalmic ointment usp, 0.5% and Azithromycin... are both these safe.?
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can help you with your question today. Yes, bot the topical erythromycin and the oral azithromycin are safe, and they can be used at the same time. How long have you had Lou?