Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

What does it mean when it's head is twitching slightly.

Customer Question

Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's my cat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner and I regret that I'm not allowed to communicate with customers by phone. Can you upload a photo of Taz's "twitching" to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. I need to see if Taz's head is bobbing or, instead, a muscle group is twitching. Bobbing suggests tremor while twitching suggests a simple partial seizure.