Treevet
Treevet,
Experience:  Owner/Veterinarian at Hyde Park Veterinary Hospital
89661231

I have a male cat that is a couple years old but was

Customer Question

I have a male cat that is a couple years old but was diagnosed with Feline AIDS last year when I adopted him from the street...this morning he was perfectly himself and when I got home from work an hour ago I found him in a crouch position of my couch and very limp...he seems to be breathing very shallow and is avoiding contact by now trying to hide but he has no energy at all...
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having trouble understanding where I am in this process
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I though someone was already talking to me...telling me to make my deposit which I've done by Pay pal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid for priority service and now no one is here! I'll be disputing this charge with Pay Pal. What a rip off
Expert:  Treevet replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the wait.

With any FIV patient it is really important to be on top of any illness and it certainly sounds like you are. I think at this point you should take him the vet ASAP. Limp with shallow breathing could be quite serious even a cat that does not have FIV. Depending on how he looks I think they are going to want to run bloodwork and chest x-rays to see what is going on.