Treevet
Treevet,
Experience:  Owner/Veterinarian at Hyde Park Veterinary Hospital
89661231

My 8 year old male cat keeps blowing out s nose. Not a

Customer Question

My 8 year old male cat keeps blowing out his nose. Not a sneeze, it is like when a human blows their nose. Nothing comes out. He is not acting sick. Is eating, peeing and pooping normally.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Treevet replied 1 year ago.

Does he have any nasal or eye discharge?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not Happy..vet Asked A Question And I Have To Pay Another $22 To Get An Answer To My Original Question.
Expert:  Treevet replied 1 year ago.

I apologize. I am new to the system. Can you provide me with as much information as possible? I do not understand what you are trying to describe.

it sounds like what you are describing is a long period of exhalation that may be louder than normal. Certain conditions like feline asthma, upper respiratory tract infections, tracheal parasites or even a foreign object in his nose or throat can cause some of these symptoms.

The best way to get an answer would be to go to a vet to get the pet looked at and bring a video of an example of what he is doing so that you can show the vet.