petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

My cat was very lethargic one day not wanting any contact

Customer Question

My cat was very lethargic one day not wanting any contact and then by the end of the day started to snap out of it. 3 day later he started acting the same way. This started in the morning. He also had a little vomiting clear fluid/mucus this time. I clean his litter box daily, so no changes in his urination or bowel movement habits. He is 11 years old.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and your pet today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy work with you but need a bit more information in order to better assist you if you don't mind.

Has he been eating normally since the first episode and today?

Are his stools formed?

Is he an indoor only cat or is he allowed outdoors as well.

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Indoor only and stools are formed
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

How about the eating? Has he experienced a loss of appetite through all of this?