CalCatDoc
CalCatDoc, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  I have 31 years of clinical experience, with the past 22 years being in a feline-exclusive practice.
74496554

My 5 month old kitten has tremors amd I think s heart is

Customer Question

My 5 month old kitten has tremors amd I think his heart is beating faster than usual. Iv noticed fur missing on the side of his neck seems like a little injury
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  CalCatDoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I'm CalCatDoc and I'm going to try to help you out. I'm not entirely sure what your question is so I will just proceed by asking some questions of you to clarify the situation.

Has he been neutered yet? Does he go outside at all? Are there any other pets in the home that could be involved in an injury?

Is it possible for you to obtain a photograph of the neck and/or short video of the trembling for me to look at?

I'll wait to hear back from you.

Expert:  CalCatDoc replied 1 year ago.

Is Brody eating well and acting normal otherwise? How long have you been observing the tremors?

Expert:  CalCatDoc replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
CalCatDoc