Candy
Candy, Veterinary Technician
Experience:  Practicing Veterinary Technician for 23 years. Veterinary Practice Owner, Technician Trainer
23185754

I've had my cat years. He was a rescue cat so I am not sure

Customer Question

I've had my cat for 6 years. He was a rescue cat so I am not sure how old he is as he was an adult when I got him. He has always been sweet and loving and friendly but lately he has been going extremly overboard with this behavior. He follows me everywhere around the house constantly meowing. If I am sitting on the couch relaxing and not giving him my undivided attention he will literally hit me in my face with his paw until I pet him and if I stop he will hit me again. This is all the time. He doesn't seem sick and is eating and drinking normally so I'm not sure what the new neediness is.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Candy replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am sorry no one was available to help you sooner. My name is ***** ***** I have been a veterinary nurse for 27 years. I would be happy to help I just have a few questions.

Any increase in his appetite or weight loss that you have noticed?

Any recent changes in the house , new pets, someone moving in or out, are you away from home more then before, anything at all that you can think of?