Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience.
55012488

I have a 15 year old indoor ragdoll cat and underneath her

Customer Question

I have a 15 year old indoor ragdoll cat and underneath her paws I just started to notice that there are some small sores & there is an odor. What can I can do to treat this and can it be treated holistically.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo of the affected paw(s) to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. Please note that holistically means treating the entire body when concentrating on just a part. If you meant homeopathically, please let me know and I'll opt out so a naturopathic vet will have the opportunity to enter the conversation.