Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

My cat has just recently been diagnosed with a tumor in her

Customer Question

Hello, my cat has just recently been diagnosed with a tumor in her mouth on her bottom left jaw. She took the x-ray and saw that the tumor is eating away at some of the bones in her jaw. The vet said she also has cavities on her teeth and should get the teeth removed. However, she said that they remove the teeth there is a possibility that her jaw could break on accident. I don't want to put my cat through that of getting her teeth removed because I'm afraid if they bone is getting weak, I don't want to take the chance of her mouth breaking, because I know my cat would be terrified if that happened. I was just wondering if this is a good decision to make.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Are the teeth causing your lass discomfort themselves?

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Angela,
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. B.