Dr B
Dr B, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

12 year old cat breathing heavy. No pain. No poop or pee vet

Customer Question

12 year old cat breathing heavy. No pain. No poop or pee vet is closed what can I do
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to assist you today. Miss Kitty needs to go to an ER straight away. Breathing problems in cats always indicate a serious condition that needs attention right away. Your vet may be closed but there will be an ER vet in your area somewhere, by law there has to be. You can easily google to find an emergency vet in your area. Unfortunately, this is the best advice I can give you without being able to see your pet or perform xrays, which by the way is what she needs. She needs to have her chest xrayed. Best of luck to you and let me know if ci can be of further help. Most Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see about Miss Kitty........please let me know if you need further help. Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr B