Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Small animal veterinarian with a special interest in cats, happy to discuss any questions you have.
60269376

My cat is 13 years old I discovered a lump in her neck she

Customer Question

My cat is 13 years old I discovered a lump in her neck she is still eating and acting like herself but her face on the one side looks different. what could this lump be worried. [email protected]
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My apologies that my colleagues could not aid you while I was away. Still, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today.

How long has the lump been present?

What does it feel like? Is it sore for her?

When you say one side looks different, is it puffy, swollen, or disfigured?

Can you take a photo of this lump and especially of her face? If you can do so and post them online, it will let me see what you are seeing. To post them, you can either use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket,Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.