Jessica Gamauf
Jessica Gamauf,
Experience:  Associate veterinarian at Wynn Haven Animal Hospital
84113422

Our cat is about 1/12-2 years old he was a Ferrell cat we

Customer Question

Our cat is about 1/12-2 years old he was a Ferrell cat we had fixed in june and all his shots in July. Very active and playful. Sunday night came in and ran to litter box a couple times and in the middle of the night threw up 3 times looked like digestive food. Acted ok not normal. Monday night came in and found several spots in the kitchen clear spots not sure if he threw up or came from bottom. He has eat little and drank water. He pooped in litter box tonight but Very lethargic now barely meow s and laying very different and wagging his tail
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Jessica Gamauf replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening, I am Dr. Jessie and I would like to try to help you tonight with Lucky Eddie. Just reply to me so I know you are still there!