petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

Cat is moaning, puking and might be constipated. also a

Customer Question

cat is moaning, puking and might be constipated. also a weird growth from under his nail on his right paw.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the growth is semi-hard. he puked up his dry food, now it's frothy. hasn't puked in 30 mins. low moans for an hour. now he is sleeping on the couch.
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance.

Hopefully by now, Casey is better and/or you have had him evaluated by a veterinarian. If there is still anything I can help with please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He stopped throwing up, but I am afraid he might be constipated. I left for work and restricted his food to see if that helps. If he still has not used his litter box by the time I get home I will take him to the vet. I think the pads under his foot are 'horned paws' and I would like a vet to see them in real life.Thank you!
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

That sounds like a good plan. Nothing can replace the benefit of a thorough physical exam. Constipated cats can be very uncomfortable. Good luck with him and please keep me posted if anything else comes up in which I could be of assistance.

Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Z.