Christine-cssm
Christine-cssm,
51872716

My cat is 15 years old and is skin and bones and is very

Customer Question

My cat is 15 years old and is skin and bones and is very needy. She seems to be asking me for something all the time and I try to pet her as much as she wants and give her treats which she does like. Her food of many types I try gets wasted. She does like gravy and the rest gets left. She was born feral and has never been to the vet except for being fixed when she was a kitten and I would not want to take her as she would freak out. I am really worried and need your advice. Thank you. Susan
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 year ago.

Hi Susan. Thank you for your question about Tigger. My name is***** and I've been a veterinarian for 15 years. Do you feel that she's drinking more than normal? Is she urinating more than normal? Is she having any vomiting?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, none of those......but she does hang her head and looks uncomfortable to me at times the way she sits hung over.
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 year ago.

Do you feel that she became skin and bones very quickly or was this a very slow progressive situation?

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/cat-health/99tnt-cat-15-years-old-skin-bones-needy.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.