petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

My 2 month old bob tail kittin is has a swollan an its real

Customer Question

My 2 month old bob tail kittin is has a swollan butt an its real read an it makes a wierd sound like her guts is tore up BAD an the mom is a bob tail siamiese an it has one more healthy baby that looks just like her but has a tail. IM just worried about the runt .plz help me.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy work with you if you are still needing assistance.

When was the last time you saw Bobby pass a bowel movement? Was it normal in appearance? Did she seem to have any difficulties passing it?

Is she eating and drinking normally?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.