Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat has what seems to be plantigrade stance on s right

Customer Question

My cat has what seems to be plantigrade stance on his right rear leg this occurred after he was running around the house afraid of something and shortly after that this started I believe it's from an injury could that be plantigrade stance? And if so could my cat to be in pain she recently had blood work about three weeks ago it came back normal so I do not believe it's from diabetes she is also eating and drinking OK voiding OK and cleaning herself she does not appear to be in any pain what is your opinion
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome. I do apologize that my colleagues could not assist you while I was away. Still, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
How old is Babies?
Were her bloods a general profile? Was her thyroid checked (not part of a standard blood test)?
So, there has been no increased in her thirst, appetite, and urination?
Any weight loss?
Do you think she has reduced feeling in the right leg?
Does she drag the leg at all?