Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of experience in small animal internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

My 8 year old cat began vomiting about 10 days ago. At first

Customer Question

My 8 year old cat began vomiting about 10 days ago. At first it appeared to be hairballs. Then it was brown vomit. Once I saw her vomit white liquid. Her bowels are good & she appears to be acting normally, eating etc. My wife & I are devastated as we have had several cats but she is really one in a million. What should we do. She has never been outside & we intend to keep it that way. Please HELP!! Thank you.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

1- Did she get into anything or eat something out of the ordinary?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- How often is she vomiting?

4- Any other symptoms?