Hello. I'm sorry to hear about your cat.
I would get a skin biopsy and culture/ sensitivity done on this skin as soon as you can. The fact that it's getting worse and it seems to be zoonotic (spreading to you) makes it serious. Ringworm can potentially be zoonotic, but it doesn't usually have that bumpy rash look. I would be most worried about a MRSA infection.
I would get her to your vet, or a veterinary dermatologist, in the morning and collect the samples. From there, I would probably start an antibiotic like Clavamox or Clindamycin. I would also start a pain medication, like Buprenex. I would hold off on any anti-inflammatory meds or steroids until the biopsy comes back. If it comes back as ringworm, then we add an anti-fungal. If it's a MRSA infection, we use the appropriate antibiotic based on the culture results. If it's an auto-immune disease, then we treat with steroids.
I don't think the ointment is causing this.
In regards ***** ***** you need to see a physician or dermatologist to get yourself diagnosed and treated.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.