petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

Cat with and neck trauma from dog attack,what can i do about

Customer Question

cat with facial and neck trauma from dog attack,what can i do about his pain?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Mr Tibbz today. I'm a veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy to work with you.
If he sustained any puncture wounds or trauma to the tissue, he really needs to have pain medications and antibiotics prescribed for him. These kind of wounds are very painful and abscesses and cellulitis are common in the days that follow. There is nothing over the counter that will safely or effectively cover him for infection or pain. I would suggest that you make an appointment with your vet to have him evaluated as soon as you can.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please reply so I can clarify for you.
Dr Z
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Z.