Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

We are very worried about our cat. 8 months old and has been

Customer Question

We are very worried about our cat. 8 months old and has been fine all day but has now come in at night and will not let us near her. She cowers in a corner of the room and walks very slowly crouched to the floor. Doesn't appear to be injured. Do you think she is just frightened of something?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. Is she making any sort of odd noises of any sort?

2. Has she been spayed?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so. We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott