Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat does not like anyone but me. She is a tuxedo, almost

Customer Question

My cat does not like anyone but me. She is a tuxedo, almost 5 years old. She has lived with my adult granddaughter and me since we adopted her as a kitten. She puts up with my granddaughter but either runs and hides from or hisses and swipes her paw at anyone else. She can be "talking" to me and she suddenly reaches out her paw to take a swipe at me and hisses at me even! Help! What can I do Wirth her?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry you have this trouble with Oreo.
How long is she acting this way towards you?
Does she get any exercise?
What does she eat?
Is she eating well?
Thanks,
Terri
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've waited for a reply.....still no response since the initial one. Now I very a second response with the same questions as the first one. Let's just forget this. Do not charge my card for anything more than the initial $5. Thank you.
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.
I am so very sorry you did not get an answer in a timely manner.
I was unable to answer because I needed to know more about Oreo regarding her general personality and demeanor.
Just like an in person consult I need to get to know the cat before I can tell you how to change her behavior.
If you change your mind and wish to discuss this in more detail or even On the phone, I will be here for you.
Love,
Terri