Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat's fur is comin off from her right front thumb, the patch

Customer Question

my cat's fur is comin off from her right front thumb, the patch is increasing in size. what could it be?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry your baby has this trouble. It could be ringworm which is contagious to you. It often starts on the feet and quickly spreads to other areas.
See pictures here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzxU3r3CDM
Get some lamisyl and apply it to the affected spots. Wear rubber gloves so you do not catch it.
Please let me know how your baby is doing. Just press reply and I will be here for you.
Love,
Terri