Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Are you really on here? If so we just got back from a week long trip. Our cat is about 2.

Customer Question

Are you really on here? If so we just got back from a week long trip. Our cat is about 2. When we got back she was acting very lethargic and not eating or drinking regularly at all. Won't play with any toys and just kind of goes to the same corner and sleeps. Not sure what this could be. Thanks.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Dr. Deb. The expert which you requested is not currently online but I'll do my best to help you today if that's acceptable to you.
I'm sorry for this concern for Artemis. I do have a few additional questions to ask about her first, if you don't mind:
1. Can you take her temperature?
2. Can you tell me the color of her gums?
3. Was she inside while you were gone on vacation?
4. Any vomiting or diarrhea (if you know)?
5. Do you know how long she's been acting this way? Was someone checking in on her or staying with her while you were gone?
There may be a slight delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you. Thanks for your patience. Deb