Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian.
49838867

I accidentally left my cats clavomax out last night, is

Customer Question

Hi I accidentally left my cats clavomax out last night, is it still ok to re-refrigerate and give? He is on day 8 of 14
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Kara replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** and I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian. I am sorry to hear that you accidentally left Sydney's Clavamox out on the counter over night.As long as the temperature in your home wasn't very warm (over 80+F), and it wasn't exposed to direct sunlight it should be fine to give. It may be slightly less effective, but not appreciably so if only left out over night and it wasn't overly warm.Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Expert:  Dr. Kara replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Kara