petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in caring for dogs and cats.
21300550

I have an eleven year old cat. Her motions and urinating

Customer Question

Hi, I have an eleven year old cat. Her motions and urinating have seemed fine until tonight. Tonight she has tried to urinate of a carpet and passed a little blood. She then used her dirt box and produced a small amount of urine and some very thin stools. This is the first time her stools have been thin. I am planning to take her to the surgery tomorrow morning (12 hours time). She otherwise seems at ease and is currently lying on the floor besides me contented. Do I need to do anything else?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you and Cleo today. I'm a veterinarian with over 25 years experience and would be happy to work with you.
If she was normal until tonight and if she seems comfortable for the evening, there is no need to have her seen before tomorrow as long as no new symptoms pop up between now and then.
I would continue to monitor her actions (eating, drinking and eliminations) and report all to your vet when she is seen.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please reply so I can clarify for you.
Dr Z