Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  12 years of experience with domestic and exotic cats, PLEASE rate my service when satisfied.
17018043

My cat's eyes have started looking just like this picture.

Customer Question

My cat's eyes have started looking just like this picture. Is it painful ?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to join. I just want this one time answer. Looks like the $5 has already been taken out of my account. ??
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thanks for using JustAnswer.com, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll try to help you, I can't see the picture can you please re-post it? Thanks. *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAUQjhxqFQoTCJahpvqH4cYCFURBkgodj4UGcA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.justanswer.com%2Fcat-health%2F6kkhb-year-old-cat-having-problems-eyes-2nd.html&ei=0GCoVZb5LsSCyQSPi5qABw&bvm=bv.97949915,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNG4IGzDP31dwnfknUZiv8HvA8sSEg&ust=1437184548750891Haws.jpg Third eye ? White portion of eyelid showing all the time - both eyes
Expert:  Dr. Dan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information. Generally this is not painful unless we know that your cat has been hit in the face somehow. This can be an indication of a bruise of the eye which is painful. In almost every circumstance this is not an indication of pain but an indication of dehydration or generally feeling of illness. It also can be paralysis of the nerve that controls that portion of the eye/eyelid. This would not be painful at all. It should be checked by your vet, especially the hydration level and blood pressure but in cases where there is no history of trauma, this is not painful. I hope this helps, if not please feel free to ask more questions. Dr. Dan