Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My 6 year old cat was diagnosed with heart problems 2 years ago

Customer Question

My 6 year old cat was diagnosed with heart problems 2 years ago after having breathing problems on a hot day.. She has been in great health until yesterday. She has laboured breathing with crackling sounds. I was told last time if it happens again it would be best to let her "go". She's at home. Would she be in pain? If I take her to the vets I feel she will be put down. Should I give her more time at home in case this passes? Thanks
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having problems with the site. Please can you answer me asap. Thankyou.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why have you taken the full payment amount from my account? I was offered a £3 deposit then told the rest would be paid if I was happy with the answer. You have taken the FULL amount without my consent and I don't even have an answer to my question. How can you use someone's fear of a beloved pet dieing to wrongfully get money from them? What is going on here?
Expert:  Dr. Gene replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Dr. Gene. I'm so sorry you are having problems with the site and have not yet gotten an answer. I can try to help if you will still accept an answer or I can refer you to customer service, if you wish. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think you should do both please.
Expert:  Dr. Gene replied 1 year ago.
Alright, I will go ahead and proceed with your question and if you're not satisfied with the service/answers, I'll opt out of the question and send you over to customer service. Hope that works for you!I have a few questions for you:1. Do you know what form of heart disease Puddy was diagnosed with?2. What type of testing was done to determine the diagnosis?3. Was Puddy recommended any medication for this problem?4. What is her appetite/activity level like?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you send me to customer service please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello ? Could you get customer service as you offered please.