Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My 6 yr. old cat is having involuntary jerking about 5-6

Customer Question

My 6 yr. old cat is having involuntary jerking about 5-6 times a day even when awake. He is very healthy, eats well and nothing is different but for this. When he's on my lap sometimes it seems his heart will race faster then normal. This might always been this way and I never noticed.Help! can't afford a vet bill. Marlene XXXXXX
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator