Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

15yr old domestic cat born in 2000.

Customer Question

Dear Doctor, I have a 15yr old domestic cat born in 2000. For awhile now she wants to be fed every 2 hrs even at night. Is loosing weight as she vomits regularly. Her daily bowel stools are watery with a few solid pieces. I am trying cat food for older cats, but she is fussy, so I cut or mash many of her wet food. Seldom touches dry food. She seems to act okay otherwise but is very boney. She once had good condition. I spoke to my vet for her yearly injections, they took a thyroid test and said that it was okay. As a pensioner I could not do extensive testing as they required big money. Her teeth do not look to be a problem. She drinks cat milk daily and I see her drink water. Thankyou for any suggestions you can offer or suggest Bethne Robertson
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, Bethne. I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
Does Cameo drink more then she used to?
Does she pass a lot of urine or wet her litter box quite quickly?
Does her urine look watery or dilute?
How long has she had the diarrhea?
What does she bring up in her vomit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I did not have any further monies this site would not let me answer the vet doctor I was speaking to a short while ago. I wish to apologise to him, but this was out of my control, they wanted me to commit to further monies so I could proceed.I need a refund for services I did not receive. I have contacted PayPal re this matter. After this call to them there appeared messages on my email which were not there before.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't seem to proceed without giving more monies and tonight I have spent a lot of time on this web site and PayPal. I suffer from a pain condition and this stress is causing myself a lot of pain. Yes my old cat is sick and this is also stressing me. Money is such a powerful thing and if this is what I must do to continue, my situation of finance does not allow this. The $28.00 I submitted as a deposit was taken without any satisfication advice from me. Please Reply Bethne Robertson
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I saw your 7 day free trial but I came up against the request for a payment of another $28, why. Yes I will call you but there is no phone number when I clicked here. I am not someone strange but someone wanting to be treated with some respect.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The number listed 1-***-***-**** stated this number was not connected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is ***** 85955765 I live in South Australia.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.