Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I was cleNING SOME PAVER TILES OUTSIDE AND ADDED SOME BLEACH

Customer Question

I was cleNING SOME PAVER TILES OUTSIDE AND ADDED SOME BLEACH TO THE WATER i WAS SWEEPING. cAT IS NOT EATING TODAY AND HAS THROWN UP MULTIPLE TIMES (CLEAR/SLIGHTLY FOAMY.jUST SLEPS AND IS LISTLESS . cOLD EARS AND SLITHILY WARM NOSE. nOT HIMSELF. i JUST REMEMBERED THE LATE AFTERNOON TILE CLEANING.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
1- Did you see him lick or drink some of the water with bleach?
2- Any pre existing medical conditions?
3- Any other symptoms?
4- Is he strictly indoors?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I didn't see him drink the h20,however he does frequently drink the h20 on the patio when he finds some. He's been in our family since Birth or near birth. (found in a rain storm in a gutter in Compton.) He is both indoors and out. He has a good apetite. Eats twice a day. Hasn't eated last night's food either. No existins health problems. Has his shots
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Give me a few minutes while I type your response.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
I am not set up to do a live phone call right now. Would you like to continue on this thread or I can opt out so another expert can help you. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've never done this before (contact on line and use credit card). I wanted an answer because I'm worried if I wait. I might be sorry tomorrow. I can call you. Are you the Dr. for cats?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And no charge? I think I/ll just rake him to the vet here. More $$$ but I don't want to wait until tomorrow. Thank you anyway
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate our chat.Thank you. I don't want the cat Dr. to contact me tomorrow. I.ve always taken him into the Dr. so I'll just keep doing the same. Have a great day:)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm hoping there will be no charge