Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience treating cats in my practice.
16881297

I am giving Oscar Rescue remedy drops in his wet cat food in

Customer Question

I am giving Oscar Rescue remedy drops in his wet cat food in the morning and oftener as needed. How long should I continue doing this?
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Phyllis and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
DEpending on what Oscar is using Rescue Remedy for, this is how long to use this. It is a holistic medication so it will not cause Oscar any problems even if given to Oscar long term. Is this working for him?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.
Sincerely, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am so sorry Phyllis but because of my location, I am unavailable by phone. I am happy to opt out so another expert can talk with you.