Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Has been vomiting since he vomited a fur ball. Took him to

Customer Question

Has been vomiting since he vomited a fur ball. Took him to vet. and they did x-rays and blood work. Nothing. Still not eating. Still vomiting. What could this be.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.
1- How often is he vomiting?
2- What is in the vomit?
3- How long has this been going on?
4- Any other symptoms?
5- What is the name of the medication he is on?
There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I typed in the wrong information on the monthly amount wanted. What do I do?
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.
Friend, I am not set up at the moment for a live call; if you wish I can opt out so another expert can help you or we can continue on this thread. Please let me know. You will need to contact customer service for questions regarding charges, I just answer veterinary question I am sorry.