Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat is wheezing it started this morning. It is in his nose and throat. His vet is on va

Customer Question

My cat is wheezing it started this morning. It is in his nose and throat. His vet is on vacation and I don't want to take him somewhere else as by Ontario law they would need to see his vaccination record which is at his vets office and in my security box at the bank, unreachable at the moment. He is energised and active as much as normal and he is eating and drinking lots he is talkative and had no sensitive spots anywhere on his chest or tummy. He has also never had a respiratory problem before this.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gene replied 1 year ago.
Hi there!Few questions for you first:1. Does he go outside or is he a strictly indoor cat?2. Do you see any discharge from his eyes or nose?3. How old is your kitty?