Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I have a 14 week old kitten that I just got 2 weeks ago from

Customer Question

I have a 14 week old kitten that I just got 2 weeks ago from a reputable breeder. I just came into the living room to find her stumbling around. She's eating... Keeps going back to her food bowl, but then lies down next to it.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. I am sorry, I see your question was exclusively requested, however the Expert you requested has not be online to take your question. I will look for another Expert to help you. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Dr. Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I am a licensed veterinarian, and I just found your question. Are you still in need of some advice? How is Mademoiselle by now?I hope to hear back from you. . .Dr. Barbara